I am getting sick of these Scientology adverts!!!

by digderidoo 13 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Am i the only one??

It seems to me that whenever i click a new page that a new scientology advert either springs up on the right hand side or down the bottom.

If they stayed still it would be ok, but they don't, you try to read a thread and out of the corner of your eye somethings moving and its Scientology!!!

I have clicked on it a couple of times and the site isn't even that good. Do they really think that by linking the site to xjw's they are going to get converts? I wonder how many other x religious sites they have linked to? Mormons? Baptists? Adventists? Who else?

Anyway thats my vent. Anyone else like to have a moan?

Paul

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

THERE'S ONE NOW AT THE BOTTOM LOOK!!!!

• brinjen
    brinjen

They're popping up on every page I load too.

• orbison11
    orbison11

i did a thread on this about 5 days ago

i was 'always' getting a yellow scientology box on the bottom of the page, where as others, in uk, etc (i am in canada) were getting different ads

now, 5-6 days later, i am still getting the same yellow box,,,pro scientology ads

yuk

orb

• boyzone
    boyzone

Talk about adding insult to injury, bloody scinetology loons, geddemoff!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Just remember:

• Every time you click on the Scientology advertisement, the Scientologist get charged for the "click".
    • Every time you click on the Scientology advertisement, Simon gets more money to support this web site.

(Not that I'm encouraging anyone to repeatedly click on the Scientologist advertisements)

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

now, 5-6 days later, i am still getting the same yellow box,,,pro scientology ads

I am even getting them on the thread i have posted about my dogs name!

How has that got a link to scientology? Surely the site must have linked it to "JW".

Paul

• orbison11
    orbison11

yes, on my previous thread, i had posted the line,,,,JWD must have been hijacked.....

orb

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Is this the one you are sick of?

alt

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Hmm, "Knowing How to Know Scientology."

This is an easy one. The way I've been knowing Scientology is as an evil, greedy, life-sucking cult. So I guess I would just be happier if I knew it as a way to cleanse my body of engrams, right?????

Go f*** yourselves, Scientology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit