DC 2008 - New Release - Young People Ask , Answers That Work Volume TWO

by BBOARD 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Young People Ask:

If I post pictures of me and my hottie JW friends posing with Bro. Van De Wall and wife, will they end up on apostate sites?

http://www.pbase.com/kandys79/0306specialassembly

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

BBOARD - Interesting info! Who're those girls in yer avatar? I wanna find a bigger copy of that pic.

I wonder if these are covered...

YPA: "I'm a girl who has feelings for my best friend. Is being a Lesbian OK?" I think I read something on FreeMinds about a 'sister' to commited suicide when she was Dfed for having Lesbian feelings.

YPA: "Do Mommy and Daddy love God more than me?"

Sorry bout not posting sooner. I lurked here for a while. Might post more later. n_n I was DFed 1.5 years ago for smoking. You're all right. Said I quit (lied) but was DFed anyways. What a kangaroo court!

I left before I was dunked for lack of interest then 9/11 scared me back in. NOTHING will make me go back. I'm Agnostic, but if there's a god, he ran off after my dunkin in '03. Maybe he's backing the born-againers. Don't believe Catholicism is right cos Lent n Purgatory are not bible-based. No offense if any in the RCC are here. (I feel being a Catholic or some kind of Pagan are the biggest shockers the Dub can get! LOL)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit