The resurrection has started!

by dmouse 16 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Well, I've figured it out! We have two new classes of people. The "anointed-replacement class" and the "anointed-replacement-of the-replacement class." :-P

• radar
    radar

Regarding the 144000.
    According to Revelation, when these are finaly sealed, then the 4 winds of destruction are let loose upon earth.
    So the reason why Armaggeddon as not yet arrived is because the Annionted have not been properly sealed,(chosen but not sealed).
    Considering the gathering of the annointed had supposedly neared its completion way back in 1935 and the Great Crowd of "other sheep" began then. Seems to me that there is an awful lot of annointed out there not living up to the mark.

So. logicly, the delay of God's "new Earth", is entirely the fault of the Annointed.

Sounds a bit like Bin laden saying that the Drought in Afghanistan was due to the fact that Muslims were not praying hard enough.

Radar

All that we see or seem/ Is but a dream within a dream.

-Edgar Allen Poe

• JanH
    JanH

Not very hard to explain. Rutherford and his cronies got drunk again, passed outside a cloud and fell down from heaven. So they had to be replaced.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• cornish
    cornish

Watchtower maths lesson

144,000 -2000 unfaithful + 8000 faithful replacements= 144,000,,,,,duh!

• ISP
    ISP

Good stuff! dmouse....I don't see why the figures should go up. Generally speaking you would expect the figures to go down fairly rapidly. The figure of 1% is accepted as a death rate of the JWs in general...but within the anointed group..the death rate should be approaching 10-15 %. You expect the anointed to be the oldest of all in the Org...excepting new YK types! So the figures should go down....but they don't and have gone up!

Fancy scanning the stats pages? Not got my copy yet.

ISP

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Cornish can count Watchtower Style!!!

Horay!!

ashi

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hi Radar,

You said: Considering the gathering of the annointed had supposedly neared its completion way back in 1935 and the Great Crowd of "other sheep" began then. Seems to me that there is an awful lot of annointed out there not living up to the mark.

To me it seems that the way the number of the remnant has not changed much in 20 years that there must be an awful lot of anointed in heaven not living up to the mark.

On a personal note, I either forgot or didn't realize who you were until recently. If you are from the Telford area do you know a Bro. Reid. His dad, old Bill Reid from Birmingham was of the anointed, his mum was not. I think the guy was also named Bill. He married Claire (Duke) about 15-20 years ago who had three horrible boys. Do you know who I mean?

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit