Masters of Manipulation: Satan angrier than ever - book study consolidated

by truthseeker 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I hadn't even thought about the timing of the generation change followed by the book study announcement as a distraction one week later. Oh those wily cult leaders- manipulating our minds to and fro!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Oy. It's funny to me that with stuff like genocide going on in the world, the JW idea of "spiritual" "food" "at the proper time" is a flip-floppy generation interpretation and a bookstudy amalgamation. Go JoHo's. Bury that "talent".

• justhuman
    justhuman

How does the GB knows that Satan is agrier than ever?

Did they had the chance to talk to him in PRIVATE over coffee, or he was present at the last GB meeting?

Or did Satan send them a personal letter informing the GB of JW's that he is agry and really pissed off?

And if so why does Satan deals ONLY with GB?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Ya know, I ran into Satan the other day at WalMart and he really is pissed off...

...apparently too many Dubbies are purchasing 4-door cars and SUVs creating an overwhelming surplus of nice 2-door models and really screwing up the economy. That and the fact that Satan has major investments in the cotton-blend fabric industry and all those Dubbies insist on Polyester-blends...his dividends are way down....Good gawd people, How is the preeminent Evil Being of the whole Universe supposed to build any kind of retirement package with 6-million Dubbies flaunting their "right" to be different. And now they will spend less at the pump hurting the Great Horned One's oil portfolio.

The Drueling Body is way ahead of him! Instead of retiring in the lap-of-luxury in Vegas he's going to be forced into spending his golden years at Jerry Springer Trailer Haven in Del Rio Texas. A very sad end to such a proud celestial entity.

-BONEZZ

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Sorry just confused as hell, does someone have a link or a flippin' Watchtower or something about the "recent" (not 1995) "generation" change?

Hope this helps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJIl7GYjrxY

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It seems that the Washtowel Slaveholdery is reacting to reality as it becomes manifest. And then they have the audacity to blame poor Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit