Not sure what to do - Not "in" and not "out"

by Alexia 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• freespirit67
    freespirit67

hi there,im so sorry to hear of your experiences it couldnt have been easy for you...my heart goes out to you and your mum but at the same time you really have a responsibility to think of your own sanity...your mother has made the choice that she still wants too be in the organisation (cant bring myself to say the TRUTH) you obviously dont through one reason or another,so just because you dont want to be a JW anymore doesent mean you dont love her as much...i would try sitting her down and having a real heart to heart and take it from there,you cant keep living a lie or it will evenually make you go insane...ive been there done it...so pllease for you and your partners and of course your mothers sake be true to yourself..

lots of hugs

• Ima Apostate
    Ima Apostate

If you want to keep the relationship with you mom, I'd advise you to live the double life as long as you can stand it. You never know how relatives are going to take it when they find out you're leaving the organization. After all you've been through, losing a relationship with your mom might just be too much. Maybe after you've married and life has settled down for a while, then you can break it to her that you're out of the Kingdom Hall for good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit