Some updates

by Lady Lee 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I fried my motherboard so no computer access for me for a while.

My JW grandmother died last Tues. Of course no one told me until the day before the funeral. My ex-JW aunt thought she would give it a few days to see if my mother would make the call.

And I suspected no one told her DFed son, so I asked Mouthy/Grace and her daughter to get a message to him. At least some of us think family should know when a parent dies.

She would have been 99 yrs old next month. I was really hoping that she would make it to 100 and the huge non-JW family would give her a birthday party.

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome back, Lady Lee.

My condolences on the loss of your Grandma.

BFD

• flipper
    flipper

LADY LEE- I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother's death. My wife and I send our condolences. It is so true - witness relatives let us know at the last minute about these things. Take care now, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and the way your family treats you... BTW, I saw some of your video on exJWvideos... interesting...

Regarding the witnesses, here we can see how they really aplt the acripture:

(1 Thessalonians 4:13) 13 Moreover, brothers, we do not want YOU to be ignorant concerning those who are sleeping [in death]; that YOU may not sorrow just as the rest also do who have no hope.

So they don't think the rest of us need to mourn and grieve like they do. How unfair.

A@G

• Casper
    Casper

So sorry for the loss of your Grandmother...

Cas

• mouthy
    mouthy

I only just read this Lee. I sent it on to Sue... So Rose was that old eh?...A JW till the end....
    Did Victor know?

• chickpea
    chickpea

condolences for the losses in your family

a fellow fader friend here had a similar snub when her grandmother died.... her "maternal unit" declined to inform her, and yet scoured the bars to find the brother who didnt go anyway....

the thinking these JWs have is so twisted it could hide behind a corkscrew

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother, Lady Lee.

GGG

• PEC
    PEC

Sorry for your loss.

Philip

• TD
    TD

..So very sorry Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit