I am sorry that I knocked...

by drew sagan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

I think Jeff Bridges said it best in THE FISHER KING ...

"Well ... FOOOORRRGGGGGGIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I often think that apostates have been well trained by the society. It is not so strange that ex-jw's are more vocal in getting their message across compared to people who leave other organizations. It it not as the society would say because we are now under the influence of Satan and his hordes and are hell bent on attacking the one true religion but simply because our whole focus when we were witnesses, was to advertise, advertise, advertise. We are just putting those skills to good use now.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am doing more than apologizing, and so is everyone here that honestly posts their objective experiences and integrations with the witlesses, or helps those who are going through hell (as best as we can, since no one is going to be perfect and totally understand everything) because of the Washtowel Slaveholdery. Anyone that posts their testimonials or that integrates the new and existing rules with what that means is helping give one more reason why people should not become Jehovah's Witlesses.

And those who have the means of doing the videos can use that as another means to supply adverse testimonies, including apologizing for scamming people into a cult. It will all help make people think twice before joining.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

my only hope is that people would continue to keep the videos as positive as those who have posted them. That is really why I felt they were worth mentioning. I was really taken back by how the 7 or 8 people who had made these were very humble in their approach.

I've seen one to many ex-jw videos were somebody uses a type font with blood dripping letters that says something like 'JWS are a Cult of death' with music from a horror movie playing in the background. Ok, that might be a little overstated but you get the point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit