My Story-A Sioux Indian in the Watchtower Organisation

by ExjwSiouxChief 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I have my reservations about this one.

• avengers
    avengers
    consults the smoke of the great wakmaka tree. Chief Waneta ancestors tell him to eat only corn for 1 week when he will see a vision. Chief Waneta is given a great vision and told to join his ancestors in the worship of the Great Spirit. Peace be unto you.

Hey chief! Got anything for me to smoke. Must be great stuff you're having

Andy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I googled several things wakmaka tree - nothing A dominate Sioux chief, Waneta ("Charger") received six gunshot wounds in battles. He was painted by George Catlin in 1830. - Ok so he was stoned and found a name. The body of it reads like a 1950's western. I suppose that some out there are so bored they need to post odd messages just to get them past the moment

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Welcome SiouxChief,

For many moons now I have been pondering on the reality of the great spirit in the sky. Please can you tell us from a Native American point of view who exactly is the great spirit and is their an after life.

• JK666
    JK666

EjwSC,

Welcome to JWD!

Ugh.

JK

• marmot
    marmot

Hey buddy, take the Hollywood Indian act elsewhere. I get enough of that bull**** at work from bumpkin redneck frenchmen who think they're funny.

If you're really Sioux try giving us a legitimate introduction instead of the two-bit comedy act. There are other First Nations posters on this board, y'know.

• undercover
    undercover

How......do you do?

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

You have rednecks in Quebec? ;) For some reason I always thought that was a "southern" phenomenon.

Dave

• hubert
    hubert

We had a tribe near where I live long ago....

They were called the "Fakawi" tribe.

Every day the chief would climb up on a rock, look around, and say "We're the Fakawi"?

Hubert

• marmot
    marmot

Unfortunately, Dave, mouth-breathing troglodyte a-holes seem to be a universal phenomenon.

I've even encountered them in Sweden when I went there for a wedding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit