Blue about Monday!!!

by Princess Daisy Boo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I was on leave all last week and tomorrow is back to work.

Bleggh!

Anyone else feel like me?

• free2think
    free2think

Im sorry PDB.

Usually i do agree with you about mondays but over here tomorrow is May day bank holiday.

(((((((hugs))))))))

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Blue MONDAY!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I was on leave all last week and tomorrow is back to work.

Sorry to hear it. Seems we have the opposite problem. I was on a temp to hire assignment and really hoped I'd be hired on because the job paid pretty well. They chose to end my assignment last Wednesday. I am trying not to get overly worried.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Never mind. Its a bank holiday here for us Brits!

• changeling
    changeling

"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down" The Carpenters

changeling :)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I've been 'on leave' since 18 March and would love to go back to work on a Monday - or any day really!!

But just for you anyway -

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Usually i do agree with you about mondays but over here tomorrow is May day bank holiday.

May Day public holiday here in the Northern Territory.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Here in SA, last week Monday was a public holiday - Freedom Day. Thursday was Workers Day, and Friday was a Holiday because we missed some or other holiday earlier in the year due to easter, so I took Tuesday and Wednesday off to complete the week

Ah Well - I am already 4 hours into the day and things aren't as bad at work as I thought they would be, so the insomnia and knots in my belly last night were all for nought!

Have a great May Day everybody!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've had a pretty good monday, though I did have a frustrating moment with a client. Returned fresh from a long weekend spent in the Country.

I'm good to go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit