Zach realized something pretty cool the other day

by AlmostAtheist 14 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Your Zach is one smart kid! Have him tested at school for advanced education no matter what his grades are. Both my boys were tested and were able to go through grade school and highschool in the exceptional classes earning many college credits before graduating.

It takes work and persistance on your part to get it done.....but it will make a difference in his future.

r.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Good sign. Noticing obscure patterns is definitly a sign of intelligence.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Thank you all for your kind comments about Zach! (Clearly he was adopted, eh? ;-) )

Dave

• snowbird
    snowbird

You have some alright kid there!

When my then-four-year-old daughter awakened me at 4 am to ask why "welcome" only had one L, I knew I had someone special.

Enjoy him while you can.

Sylvia

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Your Zach is one smart kid! Have him tested at school for advanced education no matter what his grades are.

I had him tested this past year and he scored a 99 on the Stanford 10th addition testing in Science...other curriculum is high but his science knowledge was way off the charts.

Get this, Zach helps me with my college assignments sometimes and I normally will get an A on those papers, heehee...which I think is fun and interesting. He sure does have a mind that blows me away. He's in 4th grade and he will constantly ask me "mom, will you give me a very tough division problem for me to work out". They do small divisions but they are "too easy" for him.

He just went through the 3 day OAT testing and he feels he did really well, I'm excited to see his results.

(I'm so proud of my baby....had to brag just a bit more...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit