Kevin Smith, Prince, and the JW's...

by avishai 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Trickie
    Trickie

Didnt know Terrence Howard was a witness, does he currently go to meetings or was he was just raised? but anyhow none of these guys hold any position at all in the org. I use to go to the same KH as Damon Waynes, and I've watched him struggle and at no point was he ever a highly respected witness or anything, just another guy fighting the struggle of trying to make it. i'm pretty sure that these "celeb witnesses" are just floatin on the edge. not like they go to meetings as a MS and give talks an announcements and go out in service each day and then at night go film a movie about getting fellatio in a car, nah dont think so. dont try to use these guys to justify anything.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

I dont think Terrance is an official dub, although he stated something like" I could not be a witness in my current lifestyle" I would say he's loosely connected. I think Prince is a great composer writer etc, but the fact he allowed himself to be controlled is very telling.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Gonna check it out Youtube seems to be down right now. Here is another great keavin smith interview on superman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYhLIThTvk

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I've saw that. Huge Kevin Smith fan here. If you have netflix, there were two of those "An Evening With Kevin Smith," shows available for on-line viewing. I think I watched them back in March. Thought it was funny as heck what he said.

• avishai
    avishai

Knew there was a reason I dug ya, tnangel, other than the fact that your smokin' hot!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I got a chance to watch this once before, it is pretty interesting. I love the comment made by one of his staff members about how out of touch Prince is with reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit