OT: Does anyone know this woman?

by VanillaMocha73 7 Replies latest jw friends

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/361443_coldcase02.html?source=mypi

Her body was found in 1977, her killed arrested, served his time and is back in society.... But nobody knows who she is..... She was someone's missing daughter / sister....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I wish I did.

momz

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

So sad.

I had a friend (active jw at the time) disappear. Her body was found 19 months later.

This was back in 1992/1993. Last I heard there still were no solid leads.

-Aude.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

The sonofabitch that killed her could not be turned inside out until he gave up the who what where and when of it?

• JeffT
    JeffT

The perp claimed he did not know who she was. He apparently picked her up hitchhiking. It is a very sad case, but I have to wonder if no one was looking for her - run away from home, a long way away? Sad

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

That is really sad.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I don't want to get morbid about this, but for any JW lurkers that have abandoned their disfellowshipped teenagers or young adult children,

look at this closely. I've read instances on this board where parents haven't communicated with their own children in

years because of the Watch Tower's shunning practice. Sometimes they don't even know where they are and develop the

attitude that they are lost to Jehovah, so it doesn't matter.

If you think for one second this is what a loving God expects from you as a parent, you have lost all natural affection and you will

answer for it in the end.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

VERY well put journey-on. I hope your comment catches someone's attention.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit