LIVE LIFE BACKWARDS

by kurtbethel 6 Replies latest social humour

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I want to live my next life backwards.

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.

You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous, and you get ready for High School.

You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap,

larger quarters every day, and then,

you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Lol,

anything sounds better than today!

hope4others

• Casper
    Casper

LOLOLOL,

Fantastic.... I Love it...

Cas

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

ROTFLMAO

That was phunny!!! I joke that I am living life backwards because I went back to school when I was 42--but you've got my version beat.

Cheers,

Alex

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Reminds me of 'The History of the World Backwards', a comedy with so much potential but which ended up too dull in the TV version, in my opinion. Good stuff to read though.

http://www.robnewman.com/history.html

ROB: What about the everyday lived experience of people in the history of the world backwards? What of love in reverse. Here begins the tale of two unknown lovers John and Teresa, an ordinary couple of no interest to historians of the rich and powerful, John and Teresa speak to us now of how their relationship began with cold disinterest for a decade...

JOHN: We slept in separate beds for the first ten years. We made love rarely because the act would leave both of us overcome by sorrow at time passing.

TERESA: It wasn’t that we argued. No, it was more that for the first ten years there was a formal cordiality between us.

Spacemen

In 1969 something amazing happens. An alien spacecraft lands in Houston, Texas. Two men get out who say that they have come from the moon! They are subjected to a series of tests. They are strapped into a centrifuge machine and spun round at high velocity first one way and then another. But after a while they are too much like us and we lose interest.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hope - you having a bad day? I wouldn't mind going out with a bang!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

There's a new movie coming out where this guy is born old and is getting younger throughout his life...

I forgot who will star on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit