Zev's UN/WTS Scandal Web Site

by hawkaw 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Zev's Internet Site is up and running at:

( http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/

Zev's site will have a few more features added to it by next week. I urge all to stay tuned.

I would also like to take this opportunity and thank Zev. It has been an extreme pleasure providing him with information for this site.

Enjoy the hard work put in by Zev.

BTW when Zev is done I, IMNSHO, think this will be one OUTF***INGSTANDING Internet Site.

hawk

WE'RE ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Nice work.

---Danny

PS: How 'bout a less inflammantory URL??

• Farkel
    Farkel

hawkaw,

What really disturbs me is that the responses from WTS feigned ignorance about what they had promised to do, not only ten years ago, but EACH and EVERY year when they had to renew. They said they only "recently discovered" that they had agreed to conduct that was "now" unacceptable.

Furthermore, their considerable toning down of anti-UN rhetoric over the last ten years is good evidence that they knew EXACTLY what they had promised to do.

Lying, evil bastards.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Cool site man!!! I signed the guestbook.

Thanks for the memories, watchtower!!! I never forget old friends!! And neither do Hawkaw, Kent, MacHi, Zev, Mommy.........on and on and on and on.

lol

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Farkel,

Yeah it disturbs me big time. Especially after I re-read chapter 6 of Ray's book on Malawi - uggg.

But I assure you that Zev's site is going to hit this issue hard with all the points you have brought up and more. As always, independent references ARE included.

BTW - as Trevor Scott has pointed out. That "toning down" you talk about was actually UN articles from DPI that had (note HAD) to be printed out in the Awake! magazine to keep their "associate" status with the UN's Department of Public Information.

I think if "General Maximus" reads this site created by Zev (say next week - before Friday, November 23, 2001?) he would be proud.

Take care D.

hawk

• zev
    zev

hawk...you are one truely humble dude....

hawk did alot---i repeat---ALOT of work to what your about to see.

be proud of hawkaw. what he has provided myself, and ultimately all of us here.....it is awsome.

stay tuned....i'll work on it tonight, and over the weekend.

a seperate announcement will be made when its done.

it will be the ulitimate source of un/wtbts materials.

you will not be dissapointed.

zev.....

hard lined...and hard hitting. right where it hurts.

-Zev
    We're on a roll!
    Can you say...Squirm?

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

It's starting to take shape Zev! Good start!

Say, I'm trying to find the post with the link to the NGO renewal application. I thought I had seen it somewhere on this board. Do you happen to know where it is?

• avengers
    avengers

Keep up the good work.

• zev
    zev

the url is under another name at the moment while i work on it.
    i'm almost done.

i am hoping to finish it tonight.

then i will announce its availableness under the old url.

get ready...

Lets Roll>>>

-Zev
    We're on a roll!
    Can you say...Squirm?

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hello all:

I feel exactly as Farkel does... in being disturbed not only of the WTS's involvement, in the first place, with the so-called "scarlet coloured wild beast" that they say is doomed for destruction by God, but of the WTS's outright lie at only "recently" discovering, as Farkel quoted "that they had agreed to conduct that was "now" unacceptable."

Yes, the numerous articles "informing" its readers of the accomplishments and beliefs and goals of the UN, instead of their usual bashing of them as an instrument under Satan's control, has been a dead give-away of the WTS's true knowledge of their committment to and requirements of, the UN, as an NGO.

I know some are sceptic as to the effect this exposure will have on the WTS, but I'm confident this constant chipping away at their foundation, will eventually cause more than a rumble.

I know that this info has been a great tool for me to help a few others open their eyes, and in turn is having a ripple effect in their passing this info on to others too. Just multiply my little accomplishment with that of the many here and on other websites that are working hard to make this known, and see the results already.

My heartfelt thanks once again for all your hardwork and dedication to helping us to help others see the real "truth".

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit