My friend and her family was robbed yesterday...

by FreedomFrog 4 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I just found out and here is the news link...

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/05/01/bravgirl.ART_ART_05-01-08_A1_F5A32GU.html?sid=101

Can you believe this??? And in this small town where nothing happens???

I'm friends with the Mom's middle daughter. The one in the story is my friends younger sister. I can't believe this because the mom just said "bye" to one of her son's going off to war this past Tuesday...and now this???!!!!!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Wow, what a scary story, from both the daughter and the mother's perspective!! I'm so glad this had a "happy" ending! Good for the teenager keeping her cool...

• Priest73
    Priest73

Holy Crap! I'm glad it turned out ok, and they caught those rascals!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Believe me, I've met the mom on many many occasions and I can see her whopping anyone's arse if they get around her kids. When she's around her "babies" they are all like "best friends". I love that family so much.

The "mother bear" came out when someone was messing with one of her cubs. The family is a very smart bunch...but can you imagine hiding and someone potentially dangerous is sitting inches from you??? YIKES

• Namaste
    Namaste

I read that story online earlier today. I was totally impressed by the mom ramming her car into the robber's car when she got there. Go Mama Bear! Glad everyone is safe and things turned out okay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit