And I for one am glad.

changeling :)

• John Doe
    John Doe

Why thanks changeling. ;-)

• snowbird
    snowbird

You beat me to it, Sister Girl.

I was going to alert Horrible Life, A&W, and all the other John Doe fans.

Things are definitely looking up around JWD.

Sylvia

• JK666
    JK666

JD,

Welcome back!

JK

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

JD where the hell hav ya been? You weren't in the big house, were you?

nj

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've spent the last few months working as a special agent with the CIA in a covert spy operation. I was also a reverse double agent, following instructions from headquarters to feed the North Koreans bogus military information. Don't tell anyone though. . .

• calico
    calico

Nah--I think he was working unassigned territory

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No, he really took time off to have a face lift. Shhhhh, he thinks we'll never find out. He thinks we'll just tell him how healthy he's looking these days and ask him his secret. When you see him and he gives you that CIA line, just smile and nod.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Actually folks, I had a disagreement with someone here and decided I needed to take some time off. I'm also in law school, and that takes up the majority of my time. I've got two finals left next week, and then I'm through for the semester!

Incidentally, I watched Fistful of Dollars last night--the first Clint Eastwood western I've seen. That was a damned good movie!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Incidentally, I watched Fistful of Dollars last night--the first Clint Eastwood western I've seen. That was a damned good movie!

The music is great isn't it? One of the few things my parents did together with us kids is take us to see every James Bond film and every Clint Eastwood spaghetti western.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit