So What Happens for 8 months at the Book Study ?

by Siddhashunyata 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Any ideas about how the Dubs will deal with the reality that for the next 8 months what they are doing at the book study is basically defunct ?

• Satanus
    Satanus

The bots will go through the usual motions, make the sounds expected of them. Some will take the blue pill and wake up.

Welcome back. Glad you dropped in.

S

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

attendance will jump because it's the last book to study in that manner

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

More "goodie nights". That is, until the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger sees it and puts their foot down on it.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    attendance will jump because it's the last book to study in that manner

I don't think so. In fact, attendance in November-December will plummet as dubs start to celebrate early (by taking the nite off).

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I'm looking around at all my JW relatives and I just can't believe why they don't see how futile it is continueing to run on the WT treadmill. If it's such a loving provision from the "slave" then why wait. With a few adjustments, they could start the new schedule of meetings right now.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Yeah, my best guess is a complete fall off of attendance to the point of why bother. Sort of like summer school or the last week of high school for seniors.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If most of the remainder (or all of it) is in the REVELATION book, I can
    imagine the dubs using their independent thinking and figure, "Why bother?"
    "Summer Vacation" is a good term for the end of the hour bookstudy meetings.

Some of the loyal and the overseers will have to go. "Summer School."

• jgnat
    jgnat

Revelation is just about over. What's the next one? Organized to do Jehovah's Will? I've forgotten.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I would concur...if you think BS attendance is bad now...just wait till the final numbers come out.

I predict they will be so bad, the rank and file will never even hear about it.

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit