divining rods work

by zerubberballz 57 Replies latest jw friends

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

Hey Stephanus, looks like Grout came and went.

I don't mind bulk ridicule from people who actually do stuff. Don't forget, I was an advocate of the NSW Sceptic Society a while back. Come down and see for yourself stephanus .. that'll be fun! LOL .. no joke .. you'll have some explain'n to do son .. ;)

cheers, unclebruce

PS: I've seen those TV trials and thats probably why i never tried it for myself. I used to think Randy the magician was great, now i know he only exposes fraudsters, a good service but one that hardly demolishes true science.

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

OH excuse me Grout! LOL

Wow I commited a logical fallacy!! Does that pedantry site say anything about dismissing the experiences of others untried and out of hand? Do the rules of gentle debate say anything about being nice to someone talking out of thier bum? .. oops sorry but your backhand dismisal of a subject you seem ignorant of didn't sit well with me .. I'm not asking anyone to believe anything without trying it for themselves .. simple eh?

cheers unclebruce

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I don't mind watching you try it out at all, UB! In fact, I'd be quite happy to take notes, photos, etc. As for explaining, I'll leave that to you - I'll just be observing.

• Farkel
    Farkel

You haven't written me, unc. I asked you to write me. Your e-mail is blocked in here. Just drop me some spam, ok?

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Unc, don't belive in diving rods much, but i wish you luck...belive it's hoey mostly, just our own body interpreting signals...

whatever...have a Guinness...very satisfying

ashi

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

Stephanus,

This thread wasn't meant to be about me trying anything out but all about you being willing to try things out

In the watchtower cult were we taught to believe that just about anything freaky science hadn't yet explained was demon stuff. As you know I love nature and all its mysteries. There are no rod spinning demons out there or interventionist gods, just a wonderful planet with many things as yet unexplained.

When you come, i won't link you to an array of machines with knobs, dials and a thing that goes beep, just two pieces of wire that turn when you walk over something metalic. lol.

cheers, unc.

PS: I have just read an astonishing book called 'the secret life of wombats' and am now taking a much keener interest in the ones around here. (there are a lot of things in there hard to believe as well)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I've tried that shit and it didn't work, Unc! So it is back to YOU making it work - those who do it claim that they've got sensitivities that us mere plebs don't have - I've never shown great promise in the realm of table levitation and spoon-bending, I'm afraid! If you can do it, I'd like to see it and may even accept that something happened - but don't expect me to be able to achieve anything! PS, have you found anything useful like a gold nugget, as opposed to an old nail?

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

g'day ashitika,

It's more than just hoeky its pure backwoods hillbilly stuff .. but bugger me if it didn't work lol.

funny thing to me is ashitika is that those saying it doesn't work don't seem to have tried it themselves .. thats far weirder than trying something out for yourself (mind you I haven't tried looking up to the heavens and cursing Jehovah out loud yet .. I'll let Kent try that first ;)

I better not have a beer, might start seeing pink unicorns jumping off watchtowers or something.

cheers unclebruce, whose daughter thinks you're all real stupid (except SS)

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

I'm a very busy man Stephanus,

it's not like I got much time for gold search'n lol. The daughter pulled up a few little pieces of dirty quartz but we haven't crushed them yet.

I'll be surprised if it doesn't work for you Stephanus, its worked for everyone else and I'm the least sensitive bloke you could meet .

unc.

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

Farkelmeister (i wrote it big in case your sights going in your old age .. )

ok.. will do .. mr yahoo2000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit