regarding announcement( i know, i know....)

by bonnzo 8 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

elders meeting 30 minutes before regular meeting sunday....like to be a fly on wall for that one!!!!! wonder what its about? wife and i slyly grinned when that was announced tonight!

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Okay, maybe I'll actually go hear the annoucement. Is the announcement going to be after the talk or at the end of the meeting. I don't want to have to stay for the whole thing

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

They made that same announcement at our service meeting a couple of nights ago. They made a special point to stress it.

• cinnamon1642
    cinnamon1642

At our service meeting last night they had a short meeting with the elders and ministerial servants after the meeting. The PO proceeded to read the letter to all the MS and Elders to inform them of the Sunday announcement. How is that for not waiting until Sunday?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sure sounds like the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is really gearing up to make this sound like a great deal. What they won't say (at least not right away) is that they are going to start hounding people to waste the newfound time in field circus every Tuesday night. That means the witlesses will need at least 12 hours (or 15, if there are five Tuesdays in the month) to avoid a call from Brother Hounder.

I can foresee the day when the Kingdumb Misery will have the announcement "There are five Tuesdays in the month, so everyone should pioneer".

• S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

10 hours to go and congregations in Sydney will start opeining up.

Cant wait for our Aussie friends to report.

• sandy
    sandy

OMG!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Make sure you are here Sunday for a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! Why do they do this? DOes it help at all to boost meeting attendence for any more than one meeting? LOL

It can only be another way to instill fear . . . My sister is probably bracing herself thinking they're going to announce the Great Tribulation is here. LOL It is actually quite sad to see my sister so fearful and paranoid all the time.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Probably so the elders can read the lette outlining the pending elimination of the book study meeting.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I can foresee the day when the Kingdumb Misery will have the announcement "There are five Tuesdays in the month, so everyone should pioneer".

And don't forget the accompanying "suggested" schedule!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit