If someone told you to take a Hike --- would you take this one?

by AK - Jeff 52 Replies latest social physical

• golf2
    golf2

AS a high

• golf2
    golf2

AS a high

• golf2
    golf2

AS a high

• golf2
    golf2

As a high steel worker for decades without a safety harness, these photos of safety I would would trust.

Golf

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Are you freakin' kRazY!

Quirky

• lilybird
    lilybird

My husband and I love to hike but I could never hike that trail. I was a beautiful video to watch though..I was dizzy for a bit after..Thanks for sharing!!

• ibme
    ibme

AK-JEFF,

After reading all your post here on JWD over the years …… me knows that you have spunk.

However.

Please tell me. Are you the person taking the video?

If so, well … you have more testosterone going through your body then me.

Me, if it were a matter of life and death, would have to crawl on my hands and knees.

Call me chicken, but several years ago me was driving over that tall bridge over the Chesapeake Bay out of Baltimore.
    Well, me made it just about to the top. The bridge moved, me looked down and me froze.

My sister had to drive me off the bridge.

Me is chicken.

Me had a hard time finishing the video, pause, pause, control oneself, pause, pause …. the end. Thank God.

This earth has many beautiful places to see.

And this is one of them.

Thanks for sharing.

• White Dove
    White Dove

No, I wouldn't. I usually take dares but they are safe dares. If I met a bee up there, I would probably panic and fall off the edge. I know my limits and abide by them. Abide means "live." I like life more:)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hehe, I like me too much to try it:)

• tfjw
    tfjw

Maybe when I was younger I would do that but not now. Too feeble and wabbly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit