Stopping in to say "hi"

by LyinEyes 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It's been awhile since I have been here, but I think of many of you often. I just wanted to say hi and see what everyone is up to. Things are about the same for us, kids are good , life is good, so very busy.

So how is everyone? Hugs and hope to hear from some great friends from back in the day.....lol.

Love ya'll , Dede

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day back at ya, Dede!

Glad you're well and things are fine.

Cheers. Ozzie

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Good to see you. Hug your loved ones for us.

lisa

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's GREAT to have you check in! Things are the same for me and my (JW) hubby, though both of us might have reconciled ourselves better to our (religious) differences.

You say things are the same for you, but I hope they are better. When you last regularly posted, you'd lost your dad. A devastating loss, I know. I hope you are recovered somewhat and enjoying your family.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

hey, thanks for stoppin' by. nice to see ya :)

• Casper
    Casper

Hi...

I remember you from back in the day... So glad to hear you & yours are doing well...

Cas

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey Dede nice to see you. I don't respond much here lately but nice to see an old face and say hi.

Denise

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

(((Dede)))!!!!!! It's so wonderful to hear from you! I'm happy to hear the kids are good. They must be nearly grown by now.

All is good on my end; no big changes. I've actually been thinking about all the ones I've met the last several years and how they are getiing along. I hope all is well; don't hear much.

BIG HUGS Lyin & WT and family!!!!!!

moreisbetter (theresa)

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Hey Dede and More!!!!!!!! Good to see you two!

More, contact me on yahoo sometime; Im tan300 on it :)

and anybody else who would want to add me. I miss chat

LRG

• hubert
    hubert

Dede,

I sent you a p.m. on April 17th. Did you read it?

I'm glad things are going okay with you and your family.

Thanks for your contribution to my post a few years back. (((((Dede)))))

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit