Anyone heard about the bookstudy being canceled?

by oneairhead 16 Replies latest jw friends

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

MADE YOU LOOK, SUCKER!

LOL

• sacolton
    sacolton

Whaaaaa ... ?!! They can't cancel Book Study night! That would be sacrilegious!

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Nope, Actually all the other meetings are going to be replaced by the book study. In fact, there will be 5 book studies a week so they get through that horrid Revelation -- Its Grand Rewriting At Hand book even faster.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

All 8 of you who have veiwed this I know who you are and I gotcha! Ha! April Fools! That was an after thought.

One

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Not Feeling It,

Does everyone else know about this? You must start a thread! Does Blondie know?

One

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Such a serious lack of information about this topic thank you for bringing it to my attention

Our family cancelled the BS along time ago ,

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What? What's all this about?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Hi, I've been on holiday in New Zealand for the last two weeks, my pet goldfish Klaus has been posting here for me. Did I miss anything?

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

I don't really know Blondie too well or I'd surely give the heads-up.

Brinjen, I think my parrot, Emilio, has been corresponding with your goldfish. There is a bit of a language barrier (including that pesky air/water layer) so some of the communications were a bit cryptic.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Wait! Wait! With all of these animals posting some things are beginning to make perfect sense to me.

One

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit