• snowbird
    snowbird

I know, Brother Nate. I know.

You are a real treasure.

Sylvia

• brinjen
    brinjen

Congratulations!

I remember my first time. It was October 1998 in a federal election. The party I voted for lost.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Oh excellent!!!

I can only vote next year - I can't wait. I already know that my party is going to lose - it's the minority - but I can add my lil mark.

• oompa
    oompa

cmon nver....give already...you know you want to.........oompa

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You've taken your first step into a larger world!

Congrats.

Burn

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

It must be nice...

I wish I could have voted in our primary, but the chances of being caught were too high. From what I understand, if someone sees you and rats you out, there really isn't any discussion. You are automatically considered DA'd.

I am not ready for that yet.

I find it funny though, that so many JW sit around and complain about the government, sometimes getting very heated about it. The neutrality thing is an illusion. Most witnesses are not neutral.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Congrats on the first vote, NVR. Our primary in Indiana may be important this year - usually the decision on who is running for each party is already done by the time it gets here. On the other hand, I don't have a candidate that impresses me. In fact, all three scare me to death. I can't even choose the 'lesser of three evils' because I don't think there is a 'lesser'.

In Indiana, one has to declare his party affiliation before the primary vote, and I don't know how to declare since I am largely moderate in my views.

But, Oh what a feeling of freedom, to have the 'right' to vote restored after decades of living in an insane asylum called the WTS.!

Jeff

• BFD
    BFD

Oh my. They grow up so fast !

Did you write my name in ?

CONGRATULATIONS, BRO !

BFD

• changeling
    changeling

Congrats! Unless you voted for Hillary, then you get a BOO!

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit