Why suffer and die?

by Aleman 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Aleman
    Aleman

Rom.5:12; "That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned—."

Rom.6:23; " For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord."

2 Pet. 3:9; "Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance."

John 5:28,29; "Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voiceand come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment."

Acts 24:15; "and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous."

Deu.30:19,20; " I do take the heavens and the earth as witnesses against YOU today, that I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the malediction; and you must choose life in order that you may keep alive, you and your offspring,by loving Jehovah your God, by listening to his voice and by sticking to him; for he is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell upon the ground that Jehovah swore to your forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to give to them.”

John 13:34,35; "I am giving YOU a new commandment, that YOU love one another; just as I have loved YOU , that YOU also love one another.By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves."

-Aleman

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Don't buy into it! This took me 6 viewings to assimilate the whole point of it!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aUjLiLiriA&feature=related

Apparently we are conditioned from infancy to respond to pain (psychological/emotional/physical)

and then lose ourselves feeding the egos we adopt from them!

• Aleman
    Aleman

So you don't believe in resurection? Muslims believe in it, Mabey you are of buddhism thought prosses where they beieve in rebirth of the soul, Karma, and the four noble truths:

1. The Nature of Suffering:
      "Now this ... is the noble truth of suffering: birth is suffering, aging is suffering, illness is suffering, death is suffering; union with what is displeasing is suffering; separation from what is pleasing is suffering; not to get what one wants is suffering; in brief, the five aggregates subject to clinging are suffering."
    2. Suffering's Origin:
      "Now this ... is the noble truth of the origin of suffering: it is this craving which leads to renewed existence, accompanied by delight and lust, seeking delight here and there, that is, craving for sensual pleasures, craving for existence, craving for extermination."
    3. Suffering's Cessation:
      "Now this ... is the noble truth of the cessation of suffering: it is the remainderless fading away and cessation of that same craving, the giving up and relinquishing of it, freedom from it, nonreliance on it."
    4. The Way Leading to the Cessation of Suffering:
      "Now this ... is the noble truth of the way leading to the cessation of suffering: it is the Noble Eightfold Path; that is, right view, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration.

Mabey this will help ease your pain of death with out accepting Jesus Christ as your savior and Jehovah as your God. Nevertheless, For the faithful that there exists a true God Almighty, there are a few other texts I will post for your soul to feed upon and your mind to become lighten up in a dark and cruel world we live in. Alow Jehovah himself brighten you like the sun in midday noon.

My mighty sword will continue to swing in hopes to intimidate people like R.Curse-all = (R.Crusoe).

-Aleman

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Death=What happens when biological processes in an organism end. There is no way around it.

Suffer=Mistakes made in life. Mistakes made by others that effect you. An inherent property of life in higher organisms whether you are human, dolphin, doggie, or fish on the end of a hook.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

aleman, real one, r. crusoe, jcanon, obves

different singers, same old song

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Telomeres.

Look it up.

• momzcrazy
  • Terry
    Terry

In the old-fashioned sense of the word, to "suffer" is to experience something--not necessarily pain. "Suffer the children to come unto me." This means let the children experience my companionship.

Without death there would be a kind of overgrowth of living things which would over run all possibility of maintaining life. In other words, too much life chokes out the possibility of future new life.

The earth would fill up and become unsustainable. (The Watchtower has predicted this so many times in so many ways without effect. The Truth book offered quotes that came out and said there would definitely be world wide famine by 1975.) This does NOT happen because of the natural cycle of life and death.

We pass life on to our children and they to theirs. We take turns living. Some of the overlap allows us to pass on important things learned.

Death is part of nature.

If you want God to have been the creator of nature then, you logically make Him the author of death itself.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Wow. the whole Wikipedia page... that's cool.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    the whole Wikipedia page... that's cool.

They said to look it up! I thought I'd save others some trouble!

Now, can anyone explain it?

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit