A Major Announcement next weekend

by JWRESEARCH 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dinah
    dinah

I wish they would announce that they are full of shit........and that Bethel is on FIRE.

• searchingforfriends
    searchingforfriends

"The bookstudy meeting will end at private homes"

Is that a guess or fact?

• sitcomkid
    sitcomkid

What major announcement? Did Armageddon come and nobody told me about it? I hate it when that happens! No, seriously, I will be interested to hear that generations are now 150 years long or that you only have to do 10 hours a month to be a pioneer or whatever it is. (Can you tell I’m cynical about new light?)

• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome JW research.

Sorry fella, who ever you are....but,

The bookstudy meeting will end at private homes

I'll believe it when I hear it......

Nice try.

r.

• steve2
    steve2

I dimly recall the heartbeat-quickening sensations I experienced as a pre-teen and teenager in the late 1960s early 1970s whenever there was an announcement that there was to be an important announcement at the end of the next meeting. It all seems so childish now. Still, some people never grow up, forever destined to whip themselves and others into an excited lather over important announcements.

• Priest73
    Priest73

how many threads about this crap are we gunna start?

• dinah
    dinah

Priest, aren't you about to piss your pants with the anticipation of what Jeeeeeeehober has to say?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Yup. Three drops already came out.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Dinah,

I thought you only said that when people left their kids in cars....

Now you're making a habit of it...

But I agree, why do we have like 10 threads on this silly announcement. Like we care!!!

A@G

• lawrence
    lawrence

They could police the sheep better at KH. Maybe too many people are getting freindly in homes, and the disillusionment is spreading. Then again, maybe they have a new dosage of Kool Aid available at the literature counter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit