I love, I hate...

by wings 66 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

I love my job.

I hate the B.S. that comes with it from management.

Hubert

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love strawberries.

I hate the mass produced kind they sell t Meijer that taste like sour, hard water.

• hubert
    hubert

I love fresh strawberries, too.

I hate any fruit or vegetable that is "ripened" during shipment. (Nothing better than homegrown, fresh garden fruits and veggies).

How you doing, FHN ?

Hubert

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love strawberry jello with whipped cream. I hate cheap jello knock off that tastes blecky.

How you doing, FHN ?

How are you and the misses?

I'm alright, Hubert. I am starting my seventh week at AAA. I'm not fast and I'm one of the slow learners from my training class. I hope I will be able to catch on good enough to keep the job. A nice thing happened a while ago though, our neighbors gave Julian a fishing pole and showed him how to fish. Our apartment faces a pond and we pretend we have a cottage on the lake. The neighbors are putting together a tackle box for Julian and think he's such a sweet kid that the wife offered to visit with him this summer if his babysitter can't watch him certain days. Nice neighbors take the sting out of scary new jobs.

• hubert
    hubert

We are fine FHN. Glad you are doing well. Good for Julian.

Not to hijack this thread......

I love the ocean.

I hate being an hour away from it.

Hubert

• wings
    wings

I love the ocean

I hate that I haven't seen it for 14 years. (that's awful to admit)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love the ocean and seagulls.

I hate that Hawaii doesn't have seagulls. Yet Michigan does, go figure.

I last saw the ocean when I visited Connecticut in 2004. We went to the beach in Rhode Island. I forget the name of the beach. It was the first beach after the Connecticut Rhode Island border. There were jelly fish all over the beach. They looked like transparent discs with red starburst on top. They didn't show up in my pictures. I have a pic of Julian, Mickey and me on the beach. It's a happy, yet sad memory.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning and the first cup with half and half.

I love that my dogs wake me up to start the day.....(they flip the covers off of me with their noses and use an inside bark if the cover trick doesn't work...about 5 am) (2-100 pound plus Dobermans...) If all else fails they kiss my nose, it gets me awake every time!

I love the beautiful mornings here in Florida, cool temps, with lots of birds singing in my back yard.

I hate the afternoon heat, the phone ringing, laundry, and the door bell ringing when I am not expecting someone.

I love the house to my self, working in the yard and trying new recipes for dinner.

r.

• hubert
    hubert

I love the ocean

I hate that I haven't seen it for 14 years. (that's awful to admit)

Wings, you really need to go. That's much too long. Look for cheap plane tickets, and pick a good day.

Pick an airport close to the ocean, and spend the day sunning yourself, and listening to the waves and seagulls.

FHN....Missquamicut?

Hubert

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love staying up late.

I hate the way it feels when don't get enough sleep.

FHN....Missquamicut?

That's it! It was the first few days of November. It was blustery and overcast, but we still loved walking along the beach. There was hardly another soul there. I doubt I'll have the money to do it, but I'd really love to bring Julian out this summer to visit his mom. She lives north of Providence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit