Preaching work over?

by joebin 6 Replies latest jw friends

• joebin
    joebin

Well I mean, they came to my apartment building an hour ago, 4 in the car, 1 came out, went to one of the units upstairs for 2 minutes, didn't do the other doors, didn't do any of the neighboors. They headed back to town which is 20 minutes away. With that kind of efficiency it's over trust me....

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

It's probably what we use to call a mini-territory. When there are apartment complexes or trailer parks that are supposedly off limits, you get a territory where you only work 1 door and then leave. They lump together about 10 of these things together so you basically do a lot of driving around with no response. I always liked working mini territories because 99% of the time you could go out for 2 hours and rarely talk to anyone.

• chickpea
    chickpea

well that strategy is bound to fade with the price of fuel rising at the rate it is!!

we just figured out my van gets about 4.5 miles to the DOLLAR! in the territory the local kh has, which is mostly rural.... i cannot see those hit and miss circus outings happening with any regularity for very much longer.....

one more unraveling thread!!!

• watson
    watson

Pre coffee break return visit.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

MAybe a foreign language neighbor?

• Casper
    Casper

I agree with Watson, quickie return visit...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember this kind of work. There were several apartment complexes in our territory where the tenants would complain about the witlesses, and the witlesses would get kicked out of the complex. So they do a few doors and leave, to come back another time.

I am hoping that this spells the end of witlesses getting into apartment complexes and trailer parks. Between managers cracking down on the witlesses, tenants with zero tolerance for being bothered for some stupid religious scam, and gas passing $4 a gallon, I hope ultimately field circus collapses. Trouble is, the hounder-hounders and the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger would start beating up on congregations for not completing such territory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit