Visit this site:

by Sasha 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sasha
    Sasha

RickRoss.com. interesting for anyone who has not seen this site.

• cognac
    cognac

Thanks Sasha! I took a quick peak, I thought this statement sounded very familiar:

"Any common definition of brainwashing or of a totalistic cult is when someone is involved in a self-sealing belief system," said Szimhart. "They see themselves apart from the rest of the world, and elitist, and think that everything outside is evil."

Good Lord!!!

Do you know if they mention JWs anywhere on there?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is a great site, and was eyeopening to me. JWs are mentioned, along with hundreds of other controversial groups AKA cults. Seeing this helped me realise that JWs are in no way unique, just one of many similar high control groups.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have visited, and it is more for those wishing to remain Christian after leaving the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholder. If you are seriously thinking of going back to church, or want to independently study the Bible, I highly recommend it. They do have Bible discussions on that forum, too.

However, for those with atheist or antitheist viewpoints, or that lean toward viewing God as wicked and Satan as the first Liberator (with Jesus as the second), this is probably not for you to join. They do not take kindly to such viewpoints. Which, to me, limits the utility of the forum. It is great for those leaving the Washtowel Slaveholder, but not for those who wish to explore atheism or Satanism in their full glories.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    They see themselves apart from the rest of the world, and elitist, and think that everything outside is evil

Doesn't that cover more mainstream Christianity too? The thought that the world is controlled by Satan, they're worshipping the correct god and that only true Christians are his chosen people isn't limited to JWs.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Rick Ross links this to his other site called Cult news,

www.cultnews.com

On this site under category's is a list for Jehovah's Witnesses.

www.cultnews.com/?cat=73

Sorry I could not make these click able I'm using Firefox today.
    And I can not even click and paste, or insert anything. I'm still missing that
    part of the posting forum.

Cheers!
    Hope4others

• Hope4Others
  • Sasha
    Sasha

OH YES, they do mention JW on the RICKROSS site. as a cult. check it out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit