The Jehovah's Witnesses are jealous right now

by free2beme 3 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I was watching how in Texas the people of that sect Mormon religion are actually getting stronger in their faith, with what is happening, and not weaker. Being a former Witness, we know that the one thing Witnesses want more then anything is persecution. They are practically begging for the world to turn on them, like they did this cult in Texas and I would just bet they are jealous this is happening to these people and not them. After all, that would mean the end is near and they are seeing Bible prophecies (well the current view they have on that) in action. I love it when things they expected to happen to them, happen to other people. Better luck next time, this time it was someone else's turn.

I just have to add ... don't you just love the hairdos on these woman in the cult. Maybe it will be the next Farrah or Anniston!!!

• Spectre
    Spectre

That hair style is AWESOME!!!

I don't know if they would be jealous just because they would look at them, roll their eyes and say, "what a bunch of kooky cult members."

Physician, heal thyself!

• tika
    tika

I have been watching them on the news all week, and I'm thinking of doing my hair in the "TEXAS RANCH BUN" for JW funeral I may or may not attend on Sunday, LOL! Seriously though, I was thinking about this today, those freaks got nothin' on the Watchtower, IMO because all of those people live on the compound. JW's are out in the "real world" so the brainwashing has to be much more relentless since they are not seperated from the rest of us.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are jealous--because the persecution the Mormons are getting undermines their own claim to be the truth. And envious--at the Catholic church's having the guts to go public with their pedophile scandals and attempt to fix them while the witlesses continue burying their own problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit