May 2008 KM

by CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

To be honest it's going to be announced that the wearing of aluminum foil on the top of your head protects u from apostate thinking

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

bttt, I'll try and look if my dad has it when I get home.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

There are two unusual announcement: one about the elders having a complete list of phone numbers and adresses of all publishers and the other one about the song sung in connection with the CO visit.

• CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter
    CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter

I was looking for some information that is supposedly written about a 'significant campaign' for the fall (?).

• sir82
    sir82

CBLD,

See this post: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/156508/1.ashx

I haven't got my May 2008 KM yet, but someone told me what was in it.

• CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter
    CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter

Thank you sir82 . That must be it.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

There is no announcement pertaining to a special campaign.

There is an announcement telling elders to get the phone information of each publisher in case of an emergency.

I found the question box interesting. It asks "Is it appropriate for the audience to applaud after each part on the Theocraptic Misery School and Slavery Meeting?" The answer is no, don't applaud, unless it's a publishers first talk.

Amazing the detail of control they have. Telling people when they can and can not applaud.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    I found the question box interesting. It asks "Is it appropriate for the audience to applaud after each part on the Theocraptic Misery School and Slavery Meeting?" The answer is no, don't applaud, unless it's a publishers first talk.

Hmmm. Shall they only applaud for a public speaker's first Sunday talk? No applause at District and Circuit assembly parts, since those "worthy ones" have obviously given many talks before?

• watson
    watson

Well crap, can't do the invitation work anymore? That plus the invite to the Memorial kept me from becoming "inactive."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, if they want my phone number and address, they had better be ready to keep wasting their time leaving messages in my answering machine. And I will not return them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit