Best Youtube of the Year

by Dogpatch 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tory_Christman

Tory, amazing it is even somewhat factual after all the Scientologists have tried to smear it.

R

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Wow. That guy might as well be speaking japanese. I don't have a clue what he's talking about.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Missing,

It is all Scientology speak. It would be like Ray Franz intelligently cursing the Watchtower in 3 minutes, in their own made-up language!. :-))

Scientologists often curse and smoke a lot, very aggressive. And I'm not talking about the movie star shills.

If you have neen around Scientologists who actually WORK for nothing, they are like EXTREME Bethelites. EXTREME, people!

This was like watching Bill Maher rip apart Bush or something in 3 minutes. ROFL

would be fun to watch, no?

Hollywood Dogz

• garybuss
    garybuss

That is good! He says "I'd rather be depressed!". Hahahaha

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Gary,

did you get cleared yet?

Bubba is askin' so's he can throw out the zit cream.

Randy

• garybuss
    garybuss

Lee Iacocca is one of my virtual mentors. I appreciate someone who can actually articulate what they're thinking. I don't know clear from moose crap so I can't help the guy.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Ah, yes the designer of the classic 'stang! He is a business genius.

old farts rule!

R

http://www.ArmageddonOkies.com/A0kies001.gif

Coming Soon!

Armageddon Okies

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Youtube pulled it!

I knew it, $cientology is sooo pissed.

Late yesterday, YouTube pulled the Jason Beghe Scientology rant video, effectively catapulting it into the next level of fame and scandal. (A new embed of the video is above, hosted by Google.)

The site also canceled the account of Xenu TV's Mark Bunker, who produced the video, and he's convinced Scientology pressured YouTube. "YouTube has sent me no notice as to why the canceled my account, but I don't believe there were any grounds to do so," he says via e-mail.

YouTube won't comment on specific accounts or their cancellations, but a spokesperson offered this statement to Radar: "We have clear content policies about what videos are allowed on the site. For example we prohibit clips that infringe copyright or show extreme violence. Videos that breach these rules are removed and we disable all accounts belonging to repeat offenders."

Bunker's video contained no violence (unlike the scads of girlfight videos on YouTube), and he counters that "There was no copyrighted material on my channel at all. It was all my own produced material."

Meanwhile, Beghe's defection from the church seven months ago might be having an effect on other former Tom Cruise-baited Hollywood members. Nicole Kidman is rumored to be pulling her kids from Scientology's clutches now.

Stay tuned.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/04/jason-beghe-scientology-video-rant-tom-cruise-youtube.php

• bluesapphire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit