Skipping Book Studders

by IcingHeart 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JoyNichols
    JoyNichols

good for you, you lyin' liar!enjoy the evening! I forgot it was Tuesday night. ewww tuesday and thursday night studies and ministerial misery school! I think Thursday night you deserve a good stomach virus, heh heh!

• JoyNichols
    JoyNichols

oh yeah, and Sundays, esp. this time of year, are good for allergies - wait til after the mtg goers LEAVE to go get your anti-allergy meds so you have an excuse to go play on Sunday, hahhhah

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I also recommend a thermometer that will read about 4 degrees too high. Then you will have a "fever" and be able to stay home "sick" with it from the boasting session. If they hound you, you tell them you had a fever and had to stay home.

Seems that the "fever" always comes along just before the boasting sessions and dissipates after the bus leaves.

• chickpea
    chickpea

tuesday nights are vigil! as meaningful to me as the meetings ever were..... moreso!

it gets easier to just keep slipping away...... esp when you become engaged in your own life!

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

well I don't know how I pulled it off but I haven't gone to a book study in 9 years and am still active(as far as "they" know). never been hassled about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit