Looking for others

by DisconnectingDrone 4 Replies latest jw friends

• DisconnectingDrone
    DisconnectingDrone

An interesting note is you do start wondering if others at your local KH are in the know. I suspect our book study is. He is "ill" or on holiday during Revelation studies that have wacky teachings. Once he said about the study discussing the beast that receives the death stroke "next week we'll discuss a topic that the society has flip-flopped over: the beast that receives the death stroke and see what the current teaching is". The key word flip-flopped made me very suspicious. He also is pretty cool in that if you miss a few meetings and start to tell him your excuse he just says "Look, I don't care as long as your ok in yourselves".

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I had an elder tell me to not DA myself, just stop going to meeting. They would consider me no longer a Witness and not bother me. (He should have told the two bitties who keep coming by with the rag mags) They would deal with my smoking and holiday celebrating if I ever came back.

momz

• sacolton
    sacolton

"Flip-flopped" ... that's a very dangerous term that will raise alot of red-flags within the bORG.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I agree with sacolton, he's sure to get caught drawing attention to himself like that. I feel a compulsion to blurt things out at times, it's like Tourettes! Like in the book study tonight about the Catholic church investing in companies that make cigarettes. Our conductor said something alone the lines of "of course, we would never do such a thing" and I had to suppress a coughing fit!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Welcome to the Board

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit