Online Christmas Card.....

by closer2fine 12 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

In the spirit of E-man's post earlier - I had planned on sending out ecards this year to all of you. After the rants regarding the junk mail emails - I decided to send them only to those who want one :o)

Please either post below, or send me an email letting me know if it is ok to send a card to you.

[email protected]

closer

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

ooooooo oooooo oooooo :::::::::::hand raised in the air like Horshack from welcome back Kotter:::::::::::::::: I'm game.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Mum
    Mum

Count me in. I love those e-cards! Thanks!

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Closer,

I would love to have a Christmas e-card from you.
    Sweet of you to think of us.

Thanks in advance.

Ranchette

• Simon
    Simon

please please please !

• Tammie
    Tammie

I love e-cards. Include me too.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Closer,

Me too, please!

Dana

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...
    Closing Time, Semisonic

• rhett
    rhett

I posted on the other Christmas card thread too. What I've done is set up a website that has everyone's snail mail and email addresses on it. You cannot get to this page by clicking on a link anywhere on the web. The only way you can get to it is by sending me as much contact information as you feel comfortable at [email protected]. I'll post your information on the website and then send you a link to that page so you can send others cards if you like.
    No information will be sold or traded with any companies out there. It will only be used for the above stated purpose and that reason only. I don't even keep track of how many people come to any of my sites, let alone who they are or where they come from.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hey, jingle bogglety bells me too.

ashi

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I'm putting my ecard together - if you want one just post here!!!

There will be a surprise attached :o)

teeeeeeheeeeee

closer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit