HOW DO THEY SURVIVE?
2) I was checking out at the local Wal-Mart with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those "dividers" that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the "divider", looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code she said to me, "Do you know how much this is?" I said to her "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today." She said "OK," and I paid her for the things and left. She had no clue to what had just happened.
3) A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When I inquired as to what she was doing, sh e said she was shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM "thingy."
4) I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. "Do you need some help?" I asked. She replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenience store) would have a battery to fit this?" "Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm, too?" I asked. "No, just this remote thingy," she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the batteries. It's a long walk."
5) Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too swift. One day she was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five "blank" copies.
6) I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra in "Twister. " I asked the manager what had happened. He told me that the driver had set the "cruise control" and then went in the back to make a sandwich.
7) My neighbor works in the operations department in the central office of a large bank. Employees in the field call him when they have problems with their computers. One night he got a call from a woman in one of the branch banks who had this question: "I've got smoke coming from the back of my terminal. Do you guys have a fire downtown?"
8) Police in Radnor , Pa. Interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy machine. The message "He's lying" was placed in the copier, and police pressed the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn't telling the truth. Believing the "lie detector" was working, the suspect confessed.
9) A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency room, the kid was eating ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl and it should be fine . The mother says "I just gave him some ant killer..... " Dispatcher: "Rush him in to emergency room! !
HOW do they SURVIVE ?
HOW DO THEY SURVIVE?
LOL! I especially like the one about the divider!
Our education system is totally to blame. The leaders want dumb people so they will continually follow them as leaders instead of thinking for themselves. They will be able to tell them any blatant lies, and get them to believe them. Such people are not going to threaten to take those leadership positions away from the leaders. They will also not start up companies that will knock the big corrupt "businesses" out of business.
Worse, they have laws to deal with those that fall through the cracks of their dumb-down America programs. People that are too smart on their own to fall for their disjointed percept education system (they integrate percepts on their own) find themselves in a mess of trouble trying to compete with the crooked established "businesses". They pass so many laws, and claim environmental impact or effect on neighborhoods, always bad (never the positive), and do all they can to stir up opposition. The last thing they need is another Mom-And-Pop store becoming another Wal-Mart, someone getting genetic engineering right and toppling Monsanto, or getting into the FDA, scamming the drug companies, and then passing laws to promote the natural cures that the drug companies do not want (while striking the existing laws protecting the drug companies).
And, from the looks of some of these incidents, it looks like we are easy prey for the Watchtower Society to start its Second Dark Ages (and no wonder so many of them become witlesses).
PS In addition to blaming the educational system, we could also assume that some of these people must have developmental disabilities that the educational system cannont fix - not with 12 years of school, nor with 1200 years of school.