The Strangest Secret... revealed 52 years ago.

by AK - Jeff 9 Replies latest social current

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8448018326921957619

Though it has been elaborated on, tweaked, and challenged, the ideas included are priceless and timeless, IF APPLIED.

Jeff

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Here is presented the REAL Truth.

What a magnificent voice Earl had!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow. This is what I've been trying to get across to my children. This is nearly the antithesis to JW thinking, isn't it?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow, that was long, but worth it. "We become what we think about."

• lrkr
    lrkr

Jeff,

Thank you so much for posting that. That was literally a bright spot in my day.

Self-empowerment is the key. We need more of that on this board. Sometimes there's too much negativity, victimism, and self-doubt here.

Thanks again.

Lrkr

• ataloa
    ataloa

Thanks, Jeff. This was great - he did have a magnificent voice. Learning about the law of attraction was what filled the void for me when I first left that organization. What is hard to believe is that this stuff was around way back then and no one told us growing up. We must get this to our little ones in their formative years. And we will do that by applying it ourselves. Yes, that's the hard part - making our minds over.

I do believe these things are part of what the Bible tries to teach; but understanding the science behind those things will help us want to do them.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Good post yes the power of creative positive thinking is real and gets results

Charles Taze Russell himself knew of it and utilized this very aspect and look what came out of it , a world wide billion dollar International Corporation.

Create and promote a marketing strategy and follow it through

People forget sometimes that he was a professional salesman

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

(marked for later)

• Dagney
    Dagney

That was very very good.

Thanks for posting.

• lalliv01
    lalliv01

Very good information, thank you for posting it.

lalliv01

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit