While I'm In Aruba, I'll Be Thinking Of All Of You :)

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'll be thinking of you at the Divi all-inclusive. The party will start before I get to the airport, and I'm just about ready!

• ninja
    ninja

I hope you get sunburnt on your arse cheeks.....just kidding sir....enjoy.....ninja

• Mary
    Mary

Minimus you l'il shit......I hate you! It's cold, damp, rainy and just plain crappy here in Southern Ontario (big surprise eh?)

I certainly hope you plan on attending the Meetings while you're down there. After all, according to the Kingdumb Ministry, vacation does not mean you get to skip meetings:

*** km 5/01 p. 2 Service Meeting Schedule***

They talk about attending all sessions of the district convention, auxiliary pioneering, and perhaps taking a vacation and enjoying some recreation. They all agree that they do not want to neglect theocratic activities, such as attending congregation meetings, sharing in field service, and having their family Bible study, even if they travel elsewhere. They will make sure that they report their field service activity to the secretary promptly, regardless of whether they are at home or out of town.

• minimus
    minimus

I'll be out in the field, alright.

• JH
    JH

I was wondering where you were, so I looked up your last post, and glad to see that you're on vacations enjoying yourself !

Don't worry, I'll entertain the forum while you're gone.....

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Aruba---Be careful Island of Rattlesnakes. Its a beautiful place.

alt

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Spring is coming to Vermont and you couldn't pay me to leave here for Aruba right now!

OK, I'm a lying arsehole. Have fun and make sure you get to the meetings! I better not hear any stories about that hairy ass of yours getting sunburned. Raise a glass to your Vermont buddies. I just toasted you with a Bushmills Irish whiskey on the rocks.

It sounds dorky, but we were on vacation in Playa del Carmen, Mexico years ago and actually went to the local KH for an evening meeting. It was sort of cool - the Hall was a half walled concrete block shack in the poorest part of town with screen for the top of the walls. These were not rich JWs, for sure, but they were nice and we had fun.

S4

• Robdar
    Robdar

You will not.

Why don't you rub it in a little more?

• minimus
    minimus

I have to say, Aruba was GREAT!!!!

My gf got what I think is swimmer's itch, little red bumps that are itchy. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit