How many do you or have you known suffered from "JW Growth"

by BBOARD 6 Replies latest jw friends

• BBOARD
    BBOARD

How many "JW induced" grown males (or females) did you know that were emotionally, physically, and/or sexually repressed due to their years in the JW's ... espically those "raised in" the "Truth"?

(This ISNT a thread to center on slighting others or their actions because of their JW emotion stunting ... but you can bash hard on them for other things ... hehe)

• IcingHeart
    IcingHeart

*raises hand*

I'm not in the mood to talk about it...but yeah...

• yknot
    yknot

Umm, everyone I have ever known who was born or raised (self included)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen this condition among people that were born in. One family (the now-lead hounder) had all their children home schooled, limiting exposure to the opposite sex while there. And they are now all pioneers, having no chance to develop normal attractions (at the a$$emblies, they are all too stifled by all those "Quiet" and "Keep Moving" signs and the rules).

And, what of those who turned 14 or 15, were in high school, and developed a crush on someone just as the 11/1/1989 Puketower came out? Now, they are going to have to stifle a perfectly good experience that would have taught them to be less afraid. No wonder the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger deserves a place in the Ostracism Wasteland. I am willing to bet that Humanoid Schroeder wrote that one up--I hope he has a nasty place in Hell or that Ostracism Wasteland for that.

• wings
    wings

Pretty much everyone I know that has been in for any legnth of time is touched with some form of WT dementia.

For those I know well who were born in.....OMG......crackers, the lot of them. Just kidding, the issues are deep, and sad to say it can be crippling in many ways. My heart breaks, especially for the ones out but still in. They are stuck believeing the lies, but unable to live them.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Any one raised a witness suffered. No education. No fun. No social skills. No organized sports.

Covered with lots and lots of guilt. And fear of being destroyed.

• mind my own
    mind my own

I know I am. Unfortunately.

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit