Just read Revelations...

by kzjw 9 Replies latest jw friends

• kzjw
    kzjw

Again...I see the 144,000...but they are on Mount Zion, not in Heaven! Where did the WTBS get their info? InN that Sxxxy NWT? Help me out...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You need to have some good drugs when you read revelations so you can be in the same mind frame as John the Revelator.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

If I remember correctly, the filthy slave class has determined Mount Zion to be located in heaven.....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger made it up. They had to create it to fit their doctrine, and of course make people waste their time trying to make sense of it instead of figuring out that the whole Bible is bunk.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Just read Revelations

Really?? And you didn't read (or understand) that it's in the singular?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ozziepost. Had to laugh at your red "s" I remember a Pastor saying "why is it JW always say RevelationS instead of revelation....."Of course he was Right....

• RR
    RR
    If I remember correctly, the filthy slave class has determined Mount Zion to be located in heaven.....

I thought Mount Zion was in Brooklyn? RR

• RR
    RR
    Just read Revelations...

This is one of my pet peeves ... It's Revelation (singular)

RR

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Lifted from the other thread on this.....

The Revelation Climax book has a convoluted account of this event being in the future and yet happening figuratively in 1919. This is odd and I grilled my study conductor on it. I wondered how the WT got a simple account of 144,000 people being present together and turn it in to some being dead and there, others being alive there and yet others not being born yet but somehow there figuratively. I wanted to know why they would have that figurative roundup and what purpose it had and why the Revelation account didn't explain it that way.

It all seems so nonsensical.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

If enough guys in the circles of power follow books like Revelation, they likely will use whatever powers they have to mobilise humanity to fulfill their beliefs!

So events like world wars may have had decisions made on the advice of, or influence of a hunch that it was meant to be - a sorta god prophesied catastrophe not to be argued with! I would not be surprised!

Then obviously surviving humans are gonna fall for their book of power to do as they are told cuz god really is running this show! Its live action prophecy afterall!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit