Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood (AJWRB)

by Lady Lee 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

There have been so many new people here and people confused about the blood issue that I thought it might be good to post this link. You might also want to save the link in your Favorites or Bookmarks

http://www.ajwrb.org/

Lee Elder frequently updates us on what is happening regarding the WTS and the issue of blood.

This website can also be found on the first page of the LINKS section of this board

• sf
    sf

{1997-2006}

It's 2008. The entire site could USE an update.

Incidently, this is a site that is a good source of info, to be included in your emails re: the blood issue, that you are sending to your local resources and news agencies.

sKally

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Yea it is a great resource. I also have some emails with real arguments from JW's after facing these facts. Not to toot my own horn but I think they are a good resource too, most was stolen from AJWRB.

EMAILS TO MY MOM

• minimus
    minimus

Is Lee Elder still an active JW??

Other than some good information here, is this AJWRB a group that's trying to help JWs to understand a proper view of blood or are they trying to help people get out of the religion??? If I remember correctly, they weren't interested in getting people out of the religion.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Yea I am pretty sure it was just to reform from with in.

• minimus
    minimus

not good, in my opinion/.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Yea I am pretty sure it was just to reform from with in.

The holes are too big to patch. The SS WATCHTOWER is a doomed ship commanded by an evil entity.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Well at least they were trying.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

I think I can say on behalf of Lee Elder that the purpose of AJWRB is to set the record straight
    on blood. The WTS has misrepresented what the Bible says about blood use and the WTS has
    obfuscated the issue with a great deal of misinformation. On top of that the WTS has formed
    Hospital Liaison Committees to try and force its policies on its members.

Therefore, AJWRB is interested in education of JWs, former JWs, physicians and surgeons,
    and other interested individuals. If an active JW wants to alter his or her relationship with
    the JW community after being informed of the information that the AJWRB makes available
    that is their prerogative. In an ideal situation the WTS would reform its dogma on blood and
    that seems to be happening slowly, though the WTS will probably never admit that it now
    permits every part (fraction) of blood.

Sam Beli

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sam.

I noticed you are listed on the website as a coordinator so thanks for the info.

For those who want to know what the site is about then click on the ABOUT link on the page.

For those who want to know what Lee Elder has posted here click on his name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit