A question..

by fairchild 7 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

I have not posted here in a while, due to lack of time mostly. Today I was browsing the web for a work related issue, and I remembered JWD. I also remembered Thom, who used to post here and then made his own board. When trying to look it up, I did a double take when I saw the page: http://www.thomschat.com/ Does anyone know what happened? Did he get sued by the WTS like quotes did? I'm curious to find out what happened. Oh and while I'm here.. hi to all my old friends! I hope that some of you are still posting here. And also while I'm still here, the work related issue I was browsing the web for.. if anyone has a message board on phpbb, could you please send me a private message? I am looking for a phpbb message board, any board is fine, it doesn't matter whether it is active or what the subject matter of the board might be. People I want to say hi to.. Josh.. are you still out there? Dave.. have you quit smoking yet? Sully, thanks for helping me get my password back last time I popped in.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Hmm sorry about that, my formatting disappeared after posting (I am using firefox, but I used to use IE on here)

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hey Fairchild!

Nice to see you! Yeah, I've been off the cigs for about 6 months now -- yippee!

Sorry, I don't have a board anymore. Hopefully someone else will chime in!

Dave

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi.

I think Thom just got sick of the board and shut it down. He got married to an exJW from Australia.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Dave, I'm so glad to read that you managed to quit smoking. Congrats!! jwfacts, oh wow, I remember when they started dating. So they did get married? That's wonderful news! Thanks, both of you, for replying:)

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Oh jwfacts who did he marry do you know? x

• fairchild
    fairchild

I can't remember her name now, but I think they met on his board. They had a chat room there and the chat room was pretty popular. I think they met in chat.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Thanks Fairchild.. x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit