_____-----====Badgering the witness====-----_____

by IP_SEC 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

kinda hard to play around in the dark when you know that jehovah AND jesus AND all the angels AND the devil AND all the demons AND the anointed in heaven are watching you and they can see in the dark!!! also, although they talked a lot about masturbation, no one ever told me what it meant. Even at school when we had the sex education classes, no one mentioned the M word. So I had a detailed knowledge of sexual intercourse but no knowledge at all of masturbation until once as a teenager I finally decided to look it up in a dictionary.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

After they ruined my chances with the opposite sex at a$$emblies, I did not give a fxxx.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

For some reason I never felt guilty about this. Sometimes I felt guilty about not feeling guilty, like, "Isn't doing this supposed to make you feel all dirty and worthless? I feel great, there must be something wrong with me." Fortunately that didn't last long.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Were you afraid you were going to be destroyed because of masturbation?

Yes

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It is weird how as soon as you don't feel ---king is evil, it becomes far less of a 'thought basher' and ultimately less or zero of a passtime!

That's so true of so much WTBashing!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder world wide how many elders/m/circuit/o's etc have real problems with choking the chicken?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I was always afraid I was displeasing god by doing it, though it was never sufficiently explained to me why it was wrong. But once I learned about blue balls, I stopped feeling guilty.

• kls*
    kls*

So JH, Clown food gives out good napkins Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• sustainedhaze
    sustainedhaze

masturbation is much like picking your nose, if you claim to have never done it, you're a liar!!!!!!!!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I still can't do it, and I figure it's because of them. It bugs the hell out of my wife. Is that normal? Really. I can't at all under any cirumstances. Not at all.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit