What to do when your JW + Silentlamb pasts ends in relationship rejection

by feenx 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I wouldn't try to cast any kind of judgment on you or your relationship with your ex since not really knowing you or your ex, but what I might suggest

sometimes its just best to close the book and let life carry on and at least make that relationship a definitive learning experience for the betterment of yourself.

There are plenty of good girls out there, how about focusing your attention on finding one, and in the mean time make some of your personal advancements

with the attention of increasing your self confidence......... keep your chin up and look forward. good luck

• spiceant
    spiceant

Why are we showing sympathy for self pity?

Why are you feenx letting her keep you at her low level and why are you letting her hurt you? She is living her life making her choices. You'r not going to her back or get some kind of divine justice rendered. Dont let her be an excuse for being unhappy, you are in control of your happyness. Fostering on bad pasts makes it fester. You reap what you sow. I suggest you let her go and forgive her completely and move on with your life. Play an instrument, sing something else delightfull or if you feel like it go the spiritual way of life. Think of your past as a big heap of fertilizer with a tree growing rapidly and enormously in it. From what it sounds like, your life can only get better from here, so cheer up:). Break the habit of bad thoughts and make a habit of seeking all the excuses not to be depressed but rather to cheer and be happy.

Be true and happy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit