Stress Test Results are Back

by hillbilly 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

They look normal. I see the Doc in a few days for a follow up. I bet he tells me to get a bit more excercise and things like that.

I have been chained to a desk for a few months and it's been too wet to work alot outside the last few dozen weekends.

We took the cover off of the pool this week... maybe it will be warm enough to use it it a few weeks.

I guess I aint leaving earth just yet.

Jeff

• jstalin
    jstalin

I see you're in Michigan too. Did you get outside this weekend? It was beautiful out!

• Casper
    Casper

That's great news...HB....

Hopefully with the weather warming up, we can all get out and get some much needed exercise...!!

Wishing you the best,

Cas

• snowbird
    snowbird

That is good news.

Please stick around. I like your homespun views.

Sylvia

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    see you're in Michigan too. Did you get outside this weekend?

I gave up on Michigan and it's psuedo- liberal politics and moved to Oklahoma a few months back Jstalin. Wanna buy a house in Midland? Let's make a deal!

Jeff

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

good news. now get out and do what you know you need to be doing.

My cholestrol was almost 300 in December, the doctor said I had 90 days to bring it down or he was putting me on medication.

When I went back last week it has dropped by 60points. He said usually when patients are given a chance to lower their cholestrol, he might see a 10-20 point drop. He said I either was really bad before...or I was doing exceptionally well now.

Either way...go me go me.

lisa<---doin' the diet and excerise thing.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Wow... good for you. This gettin old sucks, dont it , sis?

Jeff

• compound complex
    compound complex

Take care of yourself, HB.

It eventually gets better ...

I've been told.

CoCo

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Wow... good for you. This gettin old sucks, dont it , sis?

Jeff

thank you ..and yes it does. and it only started getting tough recently, I used to eat what I wanted and not do whatever I didn't want to do..without a problem. lisa

• jstalin
    jstalin
    Wanna buy a house in Midland? Let's make a deal!

Midland? Lol, no thanks. I'm on the west side of the state. We still have a functioning economy :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit