Mining the CD for Gold...Read this!

by slipnslidemaster 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

I like this quote...

*** km 1/94 8 Helping Others Appreciate the Value of Our Publications ***
    2 January’s literature offer is any 192-page book printed on paper that yellows or discolors or any published before 1980.
    'Hey but I can make even newer publications turn yellow if I pee on them...can I use them.

ISP

• Missie Eff
    Missie Eff

Personally, I've found these older publications very good for propping up my telly...

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

IN other words:

"We have FOUND OUT you clowns are selling the older publications on EBAY and making tons of MONEY on em and arent sending it to US!~ That craps gotta stop NOW! You hear??? You take your grandmothers collection of books and you HIDE them..or give them to somebody who will NOT sell them on EBAY! Snotballs...allayooz."

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

lol @ lovessdub

Slipnslidemaster:"The average person thinks he isn't."
    - Father Larry Lorenzoni

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe the wt wants these books gone from their members. The 'old truths' could stumble a jw, but once in the hands of worldlings, they will never be read.

SS

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Something interesting on this. All the dubs want the "Live Forever" and the "United Nations in Worship" (woops strike the "Nations") that's "United in Worship" books.

Seems there's a concensus, the "Knowledge" book don't work.

But, those books have "old light" and the dubs want to know if they can just rip out the pages that are ... let's call stupid.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Live Forever book cracks me up. Which version is ok? Which "truth" is correct?

Slipnslidemaster:"The average person thinks he isn't."
    - Father Larry Lorenzoni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit