AK-Jeff turns traitor!!

by Open mind 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh btw AK-Jeff stunning avatar - just wanna cuddle up to that warm furry face.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It has to be a tiger even a white Siberian tiger. Or else the WTS printed one of Jeff's photos from his JW days, the art department didn't realise that he left their org long ago. So there goes an "apostate" on a dub magazine.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

yup - same green eyes.

the only difference I can see is that Jeffs torso is lying to the right of his face but the the WT pics tiger's torso is lying to the left of its face. You've gotta see it but I don't have a scanner.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Alright, you guys got it.

At first glance it's a dead ringer for AK-Jeff's avatar right in the middle of the WT cover.

I'm glad Jeff took it well. I never want to see him like this:

Tigers' HAVE extremely strong jaws and sharp teeth

But since he's been such a good sport, here's a little tiger optical illusion you might enjoy.

Tiger Woman Illusion

There is a woman’s face on this tiger. Can you spot it? It is not hard to spot.

Maybe I'll take a couple hours this weekend and devote myself to the task of figuring out how to make a scan and imbed it to a JWD thread.

I love JWD but I hate 'puters.

Anybody have advice on "Posting Scans for Dummies"?

OM

• watson
  • Open mind
    Open mind

LOL @ Watson.

Sure would be funny to see that image get slipped on the cover of the WT.

"The lion will lie down with the tiger?"

Oh well. Jehovah will make sure those two feline degenerates don't receive everlasting life. In fact, in the new order, any tiger that decides to start sticking his thingee where Jehovah says he "ought not" will be instantly vaporized. The issue of Universal Prudery will have already been permanently settled.

OM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit