Who's the most annoying Jehovah's Witness

by dawg 29 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

I can see you spanking hubby now Dinah

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Charles Glendining - self righteous and bullying CO in New Zealand.
    Ron Papps - ditto, of Hamilton.
    The Doug Warren dynasty, except Derek who was a great guy.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Joe Jackson seems like a really horrible person. Prince is annoying, but I don't pay much attention to either of them. Most annoying, some elders' wives.

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

The two most annoying JWs I ever known are: 1. esther lee from uptown Harrisburg, PA After her hubby was reinstated she thought she was the stuff. This woman was haughty and gossiped about everyone. Even ones she barely knew. If theres 18 paragraphs in the WT study, she comments on 16, sings the loudest ( and she can't sing). Brown-noses the elders and the C.O. when he visits. This lady is a red head who may have been a major babe 20 or so years ago. Even tho she was so annoying, I used to think about banging her all the time. She was HOT for a 40-something year old.

2. Celina Lewis, My X wifes daughter. Even if she was'nt a JW she'd still be annoying. Shes the type that does'nt have much to think about so she creates drama in others lives. This broad is a chronic brown-noser also.

Elders wives were always annoying.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Paul Newel CO Long spring dresses are immodest because they are long.

Guy Pierce GB Don't go to your high school reunion because no JW's will be there.

Harold Dempsey PO You aren't doing anything with your kids, spiritually.

Hopkins Elder To my little boy: What?! You don't have a tie?! We were new there and my boy hated ties.

HEY MUHAMMAD! THESE GUYS NAMED THEIR DOGS AFTER YOU!

Well, that took care of 'em! I spelled his name wrong, didn't I?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Ditto to OTWO

Quirky1

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow, you guys named names. I would, too, if I could remember any.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would vote Ted Jaracz and Garett Losch, because they are the ones that are cracking down on higher education and using independent sources to cross-reference the Watchtower doctrine. Al Schroeder would also have ranked high on the list, but thankfully he is dead now. (Good riddance.)

Locally, the lead hounder and the former lead hounder in the congregation I used to attend are at the top of this list. They sabotaged my chances of love and sex, going to the hounder-hounder to present me as Value Destroyer Training School material, and getting all the sisters at a$$emblies to reject me. And then they had the nerve to tell me to just meet other men. This was not an impetuous mistake, because it was done during a period of several years. It is obvious to me that they have the long-term goal of making a true value destroyer out of me.

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Simon Crainfield. - Glasgow area.

The most materialistic man I have ever met.

• DubNoMo
    DubNoMo

A circuit overseer from thirty years ago named Vasil "Bill" Sekela. He was a pint-sized emperor and a veritable human tornado. Every congregation he passed through was a scene of devastation afterwards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit