what would you put in room 101

by helenhall 8 Replies latest jw friends

• helenhall
    helenhall

Things are pretty heavy in my life right now, so thought I would post something just for fun. On the tv programme you are allowed to put 3 things into room 101 that you hate and would like to see the back off, forever, so what 3 things would be top of your list

Mine

1. chewing gum - hate the stuff. hate to see people chewing it, or finding it stuck somewhere. the world does not need chewing gum

2. 2 door cars - not because im a witness mind! i just think if a car holds 4 people it should have 4 doors. i hate having to climb into the back of a car through the front door, then sit there feeling trapped. if i get into a car, i like an entrance and exit at the side of me.

3. wind chimes - i hate the look of them, messy hanging things, and the awful noise they make

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Quite a lot of 'memory' actually!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

People who talk in the movie theatre.

People who insist on adding or asking questions to the conversation, while you are on the phone.

And yes, I'm not a big fan on gum anymore either.

hope4others

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The first thing (and by far the biggest) I would have obliterated is the idea that God is anything but a Tyrant that is bent on causing humans as much misery as He can--that means anything that puts God in a favorable light has to go.

Second is government regulations that make things needlessly difficult for us to move forward. This is why we still have an energy crisis, after the 1973-74 embargo. We also have medical treatments that have not moved significantly forward since the 1950s.

Third is all those people that support these scams. Anyone that supports the God-is-good scam should get a message that He is not. And those that support candidates that are going to promote more specious arguments in lieu of solving problems also need a lesson. Those people need to be helped to see that they are keeping themselves in somewhat of a Dark Age by not thoroughly researching the candidates before eliminating all the good ones early in the race.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

1 - FAST FOOD
    It is bad for you and it is the cause of much litter on our streets.

2 - CARS/PRIVATE MOTORIZED TRANSPORT
    Just imagine the world without them. Local economies would flourish, quiet streets, families living closer to each other. Endless benefits.

3 - PERFUME
    Does that stuff get right up my nose.

• Casper
    Casper

1. People that pull out in front of me when I'm in a hurry, and then go "2" miles an hour.

2. Frozen food that "NEVER" looks like the picture on the box. (when will I learn)

3. Movies or books that don't wrap up all the loose ends, just so they can make a sequel.

Helen you wouldn't like it around my house, I adore wind chimes... I have them inside and out...

Cas

• no1really
    no1really

People who assume too much. I'd like see all of those people put in one room together, room 101, and watch them try to assume their way out. It would have to be a very big room. Perhaps Greenland would work.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"People who assume too much. I'd like see all of those people put in one room together, room 101, and watch them try to assume their way out. It would have to be a very big room. Perhaps Greenland would work."

Do you mean JW's by any chance? Or is a trip to Greenland in order for me?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

1. People who try to tell me what to do.

2. Cat box.

3. Kids leaving messes and expecting me to clean it up.

I love windchimes too. The dainty ones that have a soft sound.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit