Hurt so good... 'NEW' Tattoo

by Mastodon 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

This was my atempt to get a nice color tattoo...

As you can see, it failed miserably, until tonight... got this baby taken care of, check it:

So remember kids, the moral of this story: GOOD TATTOOS ARE NOT CHEAP, CHEAP TATTOOS ARE NOT GOOD

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch! Did you design it yourself and have it put on?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh the back of the arm ca really hurt

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Yeah, it was my design based on the logo on Boba Fett's left shoulder.

I am a Star Wars freak

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

WH: Damn right, the inside of the elbow is called the ditch, 'cause it does hurt like a bitch, the wrist area is rough too, specially if it's right over bone.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Is that the same arm? If so they did an awesome job blending it all in.

hope4others

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

man when I did mine, they got to the back of the arm and I started to see stars

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

SERIOUS improvement - I would have complained to the first guy that did your colour - shocking.

I'm very dubious about colour tattoos - I stick to black ink, but then I have simple things done. Plus I check the tattoo artists work - ask for references and that - very fussy.

• free2think
    free2think

Looks great.

I got my first tat in January and now i think im addicted lol. I'm making myself wait for number two.

• Undecided
    Undecided

What's happening with the young people today? My grandkids are getting tattoos and piercings of different sorts. When they get old like me they may wish they had stayed normal, according to my standards at least. I guess it's their body though.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit