fluff alert - ridiculous ostentation

by Hortensia 14 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Humans are spectra of expressionism resulting from privelage or oppression, from caraful cultivation to 'cluster bomb' lifestyles which mostly are not of their choosing but are the environment human birth and its journey chose for them! That is the reality! That is the experience laughing at psychobabble!

How can we each know what we are without the co dependency of our peer group to validate our successfully being included in the crop of human fodder? And if we breakdown due to isolation, we get told it's due to over reliance on co-dependency! Funny haha - right there people!

And who do/have the religious or the professional looked to, to substantiate their viewpoints - mainly themselves or their peers? Lol - most would go meltdown if all their peers left them for longterm dead - more especially if they were on the severalth cycle of such an experience!

Any of you who have been on the carousel of isolated and berated know more about how it really is than anyone you are likely to ask advice from!

Just take what comes at you through that personal filter you have of your own which you learn to use more and more as you see how the world truly operates!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    stretch hummer

Had not heard of these until the other day on tv, some bad a$$ woman in the states can't tell you where exactly but stole one with the people in it and

drove quite away and had a little fun with destruction here and there. I thought that was pretty crazy (with occupants along for the thrill think it was a party of 8).

hope4others

• Casper
    Casper
    Cas - what part of Indiana are you in?

I'm in the Southeast corner....

Cas

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Ridiculous 4,000 or 5,000 Sq. ft. "McMansions", ugly boring boxes, filled with fake "Tuscan" decor all made in China and so cheap and shoddy, they fall apart when you touch them. But it doesn't matter because no one ever touches them, beacuse they are just to fill up those huge, ugly houses, not to actually be used for anything. It's depressing.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

we have miles of those mcmansions in southern California - some with 7 bedrooms!!! I wonder who can afford them. I wonder who lives in them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit